By visiting our website, we guarantee you the safety of your personal information. However, there are certain situations where we may need to collect additional information in order to better aid your customer experience. These situations may include matters of order processing, direct correspondence with you, online booking, and for potential employment opportunities.
When making an online purchase, submitting a contact form, or sending an email to our service department your information is protected.
Curious about how we use your information?
Your information is only used by us for customers service purposes. In some cases we may send you a survey to inquire about your customer experience, however these surveys are always optional and are used only for the sake of improving your experience with us in the future. In the case you wish to keep
your information private, you can do so by simply sending an email to our customer service department at email@example.com.
*Note We are currently partnered with the 3rd party service PayPal to handle all payment
Other ways your information is used
- For company use or in direct correspondence with related parties to satisfy your needs as a customer
- To maintain contact with you regarding customer support, for customer satisfaction surveys, and market research
- Personal company use and use by appropriate authority figures for marketing purposes (your permission is required)
- Anonymous statistical analysis (ex. hit rates)
- Developing a better business relationship if you represent a business partner of MiLi or a supplier
The choice is yours
- If you do not wish to have your information used for marketing purposes, you may just simply inform us when submitting your information
- You can also turn off cookies in your browser settings
Need your customer information corrected?
If you would like to have your information on record updated or corrected, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have any other questions?